Spinfinity casino daily slots bonus: 65% and 50 free spins on Dragon Orb
Available toAll players Playthrough 40x Max cash out No max cashout Min deposit $35 Max deposit Unlimited GamesSlots Expires inUnlimited Time
65% daily reload bonus + 50 free spins
Spinfinity casino offers daily reload bonus on up to 5 deposits daily. The offer is sweet 65% extra match and 50 free spins on Dragon Orb slot. Bitcoin deposits gets 5% extra – a total of 70%. Casino T&C apply.